UX Designer ByteDanceShanghai, CN
Game User Experience Designer
- Discuss and design the game's interactive structure and framework with the Game Designer;
- Provide low-fidelity interaction diagrams and high-fidelity interaction prototypes to project team to demonstrate UE design visions;
- Compose the system interface design into interactive diagrams to assist the GUI artists;
- Follow up and assure the final design of system interface with GUI artists; 5. Create, maintain and optimize the workflow for UE design;
1. Passionate for game industry, experienced in game UE design will be preferred; 2. Good communication skills, imagination and creativity; 3. Skilled in tools and softwares relevant to high-fidelity interaction prototype production; 4. Hard-worker and team player; 5. Working-visa will be sponsored if required;
Established in March, 2012, ByteDance is one of the earliest companies to apply artificial intelligence technology to large-scale information distribution. ByteDance has a portfolio of applications available in over 150 markets and 75 languages, including Tik Tok, Helo, Douyin and Douyinhuoshan. With over 1.5 billion global users, and offices covering more than 30 countries and regions, it has become one of the top three most valuable unicorn companies in the world.
ByteDance entered the games industry in 2018. With our content production and distribution capabilities and a massive billion-level user base, we are dedicated to provide exhilarating gaming experiences for players around the globe. We have already assembled a team of more than 1000 talents from the game development and publishing disciplines and this is just the beginning for our endeavors. You will be given great learning opportunities to fully realise your potentials and prove yourself worthy amongst a group of determined, devoted professionals that share the same dreams and passions.
Join us to make a difference, the stage is yours.