Art Director Amazon OnlineMilan, Lombardy, IT
The Amazon advertising design and user experience team is seeking a talented and passionate Sr. Art Director (m/f) to create innovative, visually stunning and effective advertising experiences that tell stories and drive business performance for the world’s leading brands across Europe.
As part of the Amazon Online Advertising Team, your primary focus will be to create innovative concepts for user centered advertising experiences and campaigns spanning within and even beyond our platforms. Prior experience in an agency or media environment selling to global brands is mandatory.
- Create ideas, concepts and designs for innovative ad experiences for global brands
- Create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centered concepts by integrating marketing objectives, target audience, creative assets and Amazon design patterns into intuitive solutions
- Independently lead campaign executions and collaborate with multiple teams across regions
- Present your ideas and concepts in front of clients, agencies or internal teams
- A design degree or professional qualification and several years working experience within an agency environment or advertising marketer
- Team-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating strong art direction. Visual design skills and experience in creating great advertising solutions is a requirement for application
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in English and Italian is a must, solid German skills is a plus
- Motion Design experience in Adobe After Effects (or similar tools) are a plus
- Prototyping and wireframing experience and working knowledge of related tools (Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.)
- UX and UI Design experience
- Working in an international environment
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in English in one document (max. 5 MB). Please also provide a portfolio (attachment, link, website, etc.).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.