Art Director Blast RadiusToronto, Ontario, CA
The Junior Art Director is expected to develop innovative content for all regional activity, from concept through execution. As a Junior Art Director, you will partner with the Creative Team to concept, create and execute the content for integrated campaigns (digital, social, print), ensuring quality, engaging messaging for our client.
You should be fluent with all digital media and how they impact our audience. It also helps to have experience creating content for current Social Media platforms; especially Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
The purpose of this position is to perform the day-to-day activities associated with graphic design in the studio by producing creative, high quality artwork in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Work within agency system and with designers, art directors and copywriters to create smart, on-strategy and cross-platform advertising communications.
- Prepare comps, mechanical, computer files on disc, as directed;
- Format files as needed Works closely with Art Directors to ensure the final product is accurate;
- Effective and timely management of assigned projects as directed; Work within project schedules and deadlines
- Maintain a superior knowledge of the latest technology, i.e. learn new programs as they are released;
- Ensure brand consistency (concepts, tone) on all projects.
- Present work (concepts, copy, storyboards, etc.) internally and to clients.
- Work with vendors and agency partners on all stages of production.
- Understand and be able to create content specifications and design guidelines
- Advocacy for client brands & online activities,
- Participate in client meetings and presentations as required.
- A degree or diploma in an arts, journalism, or digital media programme,
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite,
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in digital content creation in Advertising
- Demonstrated exceptional abilities with digital channels and print.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, team environment,
- Advanced organizational, productivity, and time management and ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Bonus Points!
- Be happy to follow art direction and actively contribute to design direction
- Experience with social publishing or listening tools,
- Experience with Adobe’s suite of audience, marketing, and social tools.