Art Director Buzz BrothersGenève, Geneva, CH
When Buzz Brothers started out, were all about great design and innovative technology. 7 years later, we are about that... And more. We are about insightful ideas, efficient strategies, and delightful craft. And we want you to help.
We want you to bring fresh eyes and a sharp outlook. We want you to be a partner to our copywriters, a challenger to our planners and a champion for our social
Are you ready to embrace our multi-cultural team makeup, our international clients, and our digital, Swiss-made DNA? Buzz us.
- Create compelling creative concepts for digital marketing activations and social media
- Be proactive in response to briefs, pushing ideas above and beyond requirements
- Collaborate on ideas with other creatives, strategy, design and tech teams
- Develop creative look and feel
- Create design concepts and executions
- Evangelize and train collegues on creative thinking
- Maintain an exemplary attitude with colleagues, clients and partners
Desired Experience and skills
- Previous experience working under creative director supervision.
- Previous experience in doing digital creative work, preferably for advertising or social media
- Up-to-date knowledge of social network mechanics, content types and target audiences
- A drive to understand emerging techniques, trends and philosophies in social media, design, and technology
- A portfolio with finished professional pieces
- Native French or English, and fluent in the non-native language
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Great team player
- Flawless attention to detail
- A solid understanding of digital communications and web technologie
Place of Work and Start Date
Buzz Brothers office in Geneva. Start date is as soon as possible.
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to be part of the Buzz team, send us your CV along with a covering letter.
Marie-Charlotte Préel - +41 22 300 51 40