Art Director ChewyBoston, Massachusetts, US
Chewy is looking for a Senior Art Director to join our Creative Team based in Boston, MA at a very exciting time as we start to concept and design our own private label brands and expand our internal branding. We're looking for a truly great designer - a real design nerd - who loves graphic design.
What You'll Need:
- Must have experience in branding from scratch.
- Must have excellent typography skills.
- Must be a creative suite wizard who can comp in photoshop, draw vectors in illustrator and be so happy about it your face hurts from ultra-wide, all day smiling.
- Must be able to see a project thru from start to finish meaning from name, to logo design, to package design to product display pages and marketing emails and banners.
- Must have a good attitude and ready to work hard.
- Good sense of humor who loves pets a major plus, as is both print AND digital design experience. Some packaging experience too doesn’t hurt.
- Position will report to the Creative Director of Brand who wrote this job description and thinks he’s funnier than he is.
Amazon changed how we shop for books. Netflix transformed the way we watch movies. At Chewy, we're changing the way people shop for their pets. We do this by offering our customers the easiest way to get the premium products they want for their beloved pets and back it with unparalleled customer service. We strive to win at everything we do and we believe in ownership and accountability . We aim to wow our customers and our employees at every turn, whether that means bending over backwards to gain our customers' trust and loyalty or by building a creative and stimulating work environment for our employees. Trust us. You'll notice the difference from the moment you become a candidate with us.
We approach our mission to provide the best service and pet products anywhere with a dogged determination and a disposition that's as sunny as the South Florida oceanfront we call home. Sure, we work hard, but we have fun, too. Of course, that's not hard to do when you get to bring your favorite four-legged friend to the office.