Art Director Clemenger BBDOMelbourne, Victoria, AU
Clemenger BBDO + Myer is looking for a passionate, forward thinking and contemporary Fashion Art Director to join our team located at Myer's head office at the Docklands in Melbourne.
As a Fashion Art Director you will create and execute ideas with briefed product/brands to deliver aspirational, effective, engaging campaigns, as judged by the Creative Directors, Clients, Customers, category and the wider industry.
Myer is a brand that is truly omni - channel. An enormous volume of work will need to be created and produced and this work ranges from the big brand and key seasonal campaigns through to sales and events with literally a one day life. Everything we do needs love and attention. Every single piece of work we do, from the most glamorous to the most immediate, must be done better than it has ever been done before and better than any other retailer in the country is doing it. The workload is constant and the demands will be relentless. This is not a job for the faint hearted.
- As Art Director you are responsible for the creation and execution of advertising concepts.
- Key to producing effective, great work will be:
- The ability to be inspired and to inspire
- The ability to understand creative briefs and strategic objectives of your clients
- The ability to talk persuasively and mount compelling language about the creative work
- Champion the creative point of view and product
- You will work with creative teams on your projects and deliver outstanding outcomes that consider all channels and have lasting impact.
- Responsible for creating and producing excellent campaigns across a range of mediums spanning TV, radio, press, magazines, outdoor and direct mail
- Provide creative supervision of all production
- Contribute to key creative meetings with clients, ensuring the creative view is well presented and will play an active role, along with Creative Directors, GAD, Planner in the presentation of creative and strategic work.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You will have a minimum of 3-4 years' experience in a similar role, ideally in a large agency environment and working on a well-known retail brand.
- You will demonstrate excellent knowledge of the industry, in particular around marketing and communication concepts and their execution.
- An excellent understanding of what makes for standout creative work and the ability to engage and demonstrate your ideas effectively.
- You will also have a knowledge of the role of creative in achieving client business objectives.
About this company:
Clemenger BBDO have been appointed to look after Myer's advertising account and our in-house retail agency is located at the Docklands in Melbourne.
We want to be the best retail agency in Australia, staffed by people who share our determination to create an intelligent, passionate, responsive, contemporary minded, creatively excellent and irreplaceable part of the Myer business as well as the Clemenger business.
Please note: all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.