Art Director DanoneBroomfield, Colorado, US
Have you heard of Danone North America?
We make delicious & responsibly-produced foods & beverages that nourish people’s lives. We formed in April 2017, when Danone acquired WhiteWave Foods and united two companies in North America with a shared commitment to purpose, growth, and good food. We are committed to redefining success in business as the largest Certified B Corp & public benefit corporation in the world. We are passionate change-agents united and motivated by making a positive impact every day. Our products are everywhere & include everyone. Some of our loved & trusted brands include: Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega, Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Diary Free, Yo Crunch, Evian & Nutricia. People join & stay at Danone North America because they can find both professional & personal fulfillment in their daily experience. And our benefits aren’t too shabby either -- think flexible (unlimited) time off & up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave to name a couple!
Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food!
Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
Seeking an inspirational leader, a natural collaborator, who understands how design and storytelling come together, who has a drive to create famous products/brands that are buyworthy and buzzworthy-and that leave a positive impact on the world. Who fits culturally with characteristics that are empowering but also relatable. Who goes beyond a mentor but it also a true advocate for his team members.
The Sr Creative Director will lead overall strategic thought leadership for advancing the role of Design in driving tangible business results across the full portfolio of Danone North America brands. This position will lead the Design team's engagement of all Brands/Business Units, reporting directly to the VP Consumer Engagement and Design, and managing several Design Sr Managers as direct reports.
- Leadership role for the Design team as internal department for strategic Design thought leadership and creative output, helping forge the realization and impact of a more strategic and value-driving role in advancing business objectives for all Danone NA brands..
- Leading and coaching Marketers, Agencies and the Design team in the concept, design interpretation, brand story and copy execution for brand development and stewardship across brand, sub-brand, co-brand and endorsed product development
- Leading and coaching with Brand Elevation and R&I partners to better serve, educate and guide the Marketing function in Danone NA
- Leading and coaching the Design function toward influencing company senior leadership in advancing and elevating the role of creativity in driving short and long term business goals
- Leading the development of brand/product nomenclature for brand segment and packaging benefit optimization
- Leading and coaching for Sales launch support materials such as mockups, kits and sales brochures, sell sheets, mockups and sales support tools
- Contributing to Internal Communications messaging and Corporate branding
- Consultation and oversight of the company's most major Digital Projects and long-form copy needs
Areas of Engagement:
- Branding creation, refinement and expansion,
- Packaging in many forms and for many channels,
- New product launch support, and
- Close integration guiding work streams with
- Consumer Insights and
- Research and Development as well as
- Legal, Regulatory and Trademark management
- Occasional new and derivative small print ads, in-store and display creative, and direct marketing materials (outside of primary advertising campaigns)
- 3 + years as ACD or CD in a national agency or design firm setting
- BS in Business, Creative or Humanities
- Management of Creative teams of 5 or more, working with multiple clients and high-turn, overlapping deadlines and priorities
- 5+ years as Senior Art Director/Designer prior to ACD role, ideally with experience in agency setting for clients in nationally branded consumer packaged good