Art Director GobearSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
GoBear is a new and unique comparison site for insurance and financial products that enables you to make the best decisions quickly and easily. GoBear is unbiased, which gives you the freedom to choose what's best for you and saving both time and money. We're constantly innovating to make comparing insurance better for everyone.
GoBear is currently looking for individuals that are as passionate as ourselves about this great and new project. Who are also bright, dedicated, who love technology, and who are exceptional in their field. We thrive on interpersonal interaction with bright minds and the newest technologies from a variety of disciplines. We have ambitious ideas and plans, and need the right people to help develop and execute them!
You'll be reporting to the Brand Director and you'll also get to hang out with the Product Design Director, as well as the designers, marketeers, and content managers in each country.
- Take a leadership role in crafting the style and visual direction of the brand
- Own and maintain our brand guidelines and asset libraries
- Being the creative partner to the Brand Director to craft creative directions for branded content and campaigns
- Produce artwork and design templates across channels: video, social media content, digital banners, email, print, and out-of-home
- Collaborate with Product Design team in aligning, adapting and extending onsite branding
- To assist with overseeing and managing projects, within a budget, across channels
- To successfully lead, manage and support our team of graphic designers in the region
- Build a pool of freelance specialists, such as illustrators and photographers, to work on projects
- Proactively staying in tune with new media formats and suggest how we can use them
- Design keynote presentations of the company
- Possesses a meticulous eye for detail
- A team player who can see other people’s point of view and cope with criticism
- Strong skills with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience with typography, photography and videography
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and inspire your peers with them
- The ability to handle tight deadlines without compromising on quality
- Has an eye-catching portfolio featuring creative big ideas and strong design solutions
- A self-starter who is highly motivated