Art Director Hogarth WorldwideLondon, England, GB
Hogarth Worldwide (HWW) is a fast growing division of WPP group. The group is headquartered in London but is present in many markets around the world, working through three global hubs (Singapore, New York and London) and with customer service and production facilities in multiple countries across every continent.
HWW is an expert provider of marketing communications and advertising production services across Broadcast, Print and Digital media with a full suite of services that can take a creative advertising or promotional concept and deliver it, translated and culturally adapted, in whatever the required medium into every target market in the world, with better turnaround times, higher quality, more functional technology and more effective return on production investment than any competitive offering.
Our clients are the world’s leading brands in consumer goods, financial services, automotive and electronics and we therefore compete in markets that demand the absolute highest standards of quality, customer care, reliability and value.
Culturally, we seek to combine the entrepreneurial enthusiasm and creativity of an agency start up with the standards and delivery of a world class professional services business.
We are a culturally diverse organisation in a period of transition. We currently have around 2,000 full time employees representing the results of 9 years of continuous growth since start up.
You will be responsible for producing creative work in all channels, including print, digital and video then overseeing other departments to produce it, ensuring a best in-class end product. This role is an important part of a growing Creative department, reporting to the Global Creative Director on a range of blue chip clients and global brands. You will be encouraged to develop your talent and will receive mentoring in all areas of Creative in order to reach your potential. Expectations are high.
- Developing cutting edge creative ideas, designs and wider creative solutions that can work across all channels, including print, digital, events, social, film & video
- Creating master designs which you will oversee when developed by studios
- Collaborating within the Hogarth Creative Department and with other internal departments
- Attending and actively contributing to kick-off meetings, debriefs and all other working sessions with Client Managers and other Hogarth departments
- Display a progressive understanding of creative development, design theory, typography and image creation / manipulation in all media
- Highlight and escalate creative issues to the Global Creative Director, using him as a source of support and creative guidance
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, offering support with others’ workload where possible
- Contribute constructively to team meetings and other touchpoints
- Good working knowledge of video/film creation and digital design with experience in relevant software
- Advanced Mac and program skills including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A healthy interest in the wider aspects of Creative and its application
- Strong interest and eye for typography and design application
- A ’can do’ attitude and calmness under pressure
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work and investigate briefs independently
- Moderate/international travel may be required
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands on: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy Family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. We want to work with people from many cultures and demand great things of each other. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humour.