Art Director KiskaAnif, Salzburg, AT
It’s great to see conceptual ideas being brought to life, visually”
- Carina, Senior Designer
We are looking for a knowledgeable Art Director who is able to lead a team of designers and coordinate resources in an effort to create unique campaigns. In other words, we’re looking for someone who can take initiative and make really cool stuff for our clients.
As a Senior Art Director, you will also meet with clients and internal departments to discuss and establish project objectives, from the initial planning stages to final client presentation.
- Visual positioning, design and implementation of brands.
- Lead and coordinate a diverse team of creatives.
- Consult and manage our client expectations.
- Calculate, plan and steer creative and design processes.
- Stay up to date with design trends and methods.
- Create new business and new business ideas.
To be the lead Crayola in our box of crayons, you’ll need:
- Relevant degree or diploma related to art direction.
- A minimum of 5 years track record in graphic design or art direction.
- Experience in leading creative teams, projects and clients.
- Strong concept and presentation skills.
- Sense of style and highest levels of standards
- Fluent in English.