Art Director La garçonneNew York City, New York, US
The Art Director position is responsible for conceptualizing, designing and executing on-brand, compelling visual designs based on marketing and business objectives. This position requires creativity and collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Plans, develops and executes unique on-brand concepts for elevated fashion and still-life photography, lookbooks, digital campaigns and video content.
- Works with cross-functional teams to manage and deliver high quality visual and interactive user experiences across desktop and mobile/tablet platforms.
- Conceptualizes larger campaigns and takes projects through to execution. Develops design specs for production.
- Participates in new idea sessions and the possible development and execution of those ideas.
- Consistently looking for ways to elevate and evolve the site aesthetic, while supporting the overall brand direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Photography, Fine Art or related field.
- Minimum five years relevant experience in web design, art direction and design with an online fashion retailer.
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills.
- Proficient in using InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Experience with video, fashion and still-life photography art direction.
- Mobile/Tablet experience.
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized, strong problem solving skills.
What We Offer:
- A talented and dedicated team
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to careers(at)lagarconne.com with the job title in the subject line.