Art Director Macias advertisingMiami, Florida, US
We are an independent, Miami-based boutique creative agency looking for both Jr & Mid Level Art Directors who can thrive as content creators and idea generators. We are looking for that unique talent that believes that great ideas, and quality execution, still matters. Although the big thinking, is often followed up by the necessary less "glamourous" execution, we are definitley not your typical “turn and burn” design shop, as producing great ideas has to be our standard. We are also looking for those key individuals who will help fulfill our primary role as a full service integrated creative content & brand development agency, that wants to create kick ass (proprietary) work and experiences that make brands thrive in today’s “total market” landscape (especially through the evoving digital, social, and experiential platforms). With both AOR and project-based clients that range from global blue chip leaders, to local start-ups, we apply our mantra of “being ridiculously obsessed with doing great work.” to everything we do.
Primary Function / Position Summary:
Individuals will work closely with other creative directors, copywriters, client services, and other agency personnel to help conceptualize, develop and execute creative content and front-end design initiatives for our clients in various mediums and platforms. Person will oversee projects all the way from concept development to final execution and has to be a team player.
- Work with creative, production, digital, copywriting, accounts and production department heads to discuss/delegate client requirements
- Participate in developing strategic campaign concepts and strategies
- Will develop graphic/creative elements for print, social platforms, experiential,OOH, collateral material, TV/video, POS, packaging, and other.
- Properly coordinate creative activities and meet calendar milestones and deliverables
- Participate in all aspect of in-house and external productions including photo/commercial shoots, post production, and experiential projects
- Responsible for quality control and make sure final product specifications are met.
- Develop and execute front-end design for interactive/digital projects, and unique digital content
- Help lead creative teams and/or certain account initiatives as needed
- Work on various Social Media/Digital Campaigns and the development of their dynamic content (animation, programming, banners, etc.)
- Work with Basecamp Project Management Software to manage/track jobs
- Website Design/Development
- Other Creative Duties that may vary per project
Qualifications / Specific Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Has legal working status in the US ( Sponsorship opportunities may be available but limited)
- 3+ years of ad agency and brand development experience
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Hi Quality and unique design aesthetic
- Digital/Interactive Proficiency
- Well versed with Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, Photoshop, HTML5, Flash, Aftereffects, etc.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to interact with team and clients
- Strong portfolio/case study references
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish/English)
- Ability to legally travel internationally (very limited)
- Familiar with post-production such as photo/video retouching and editing software a plus
- Can enjoy random happy hours and agency excursions without doing something stupid
Compensation: Based on experience and final commitment level