Art Director Maison ModerneLuxembourg, LU
Maison Moderne, Luxembourg’s leading and award winning media company is hiring an Editorial Art Director.
In recent years, Maison Moderne has received more than 25 international awards for its editorial design work.
Today, Maison Moderne is recruiting a new art director specialized in editorial design and typography.
Are you ready to take up the challenge?
As an artistic director, you will lead editorial design projects from conception through final execution. You will work hand in hand with both the graphic design studio’s leadership and the wider team, in a creative and fast-paced environment.
- A creative person at heart, you already have a significant and convincing experience in a similar position, and you know how to channel your editorial design ideas into solid, persuasive and innovative solutions.
- With a curious mind and a natural sense of observation and intuition, you feel at ease in contemporary times and keep up with the latest trends.
- Your sense of aesthetics, typography and design is flawless; moreover, you have a great combination of technical versatility and real artistic talent.
- A fundamental knowledge of production procedures would be an advantage.
- You are capable of managing unexpected challenges and project pressures in an autonomous manner.
- You are fluent in French and English; German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage.
What we offer
- A dynamic environment, an involved team and a positive working climate.
- A full-time, permanent work contract (“CDI”).
- Immediate start date or start date to be agreed.