Art Director POSSIBLEBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., AR
Who we are:
We’re a tight-knit team in Buenos Aires backed by the support of a global agency. We’re into digital ideas with measurable impact, strong emotions rooted in finely crafted deliverables. We are moving fearlessly forward in the space where brands serve people.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE Semi Senior Art Directors are makers and communicators that use design to bring digital solutions to life. In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and design fidelity to help clients transform and evolve their business, while mentoring talented members of your team and collaborating with other team leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of up to 5/8 designers whilst coordinating with our UX designers, creative, motion, development and strategy teams, whilst having an overall understanding of all of these areas.
- Partner with key stakeholders to evaluate, story-tell and frame problems. Helping stakeholders envision potential opportunities.
- Build Large scale systems for digital experiences from sales to execution, working under pressure and delivering within a short time frame.
- Be an expert on the brand’s guidelines and control quality deliverables. Define look and feel of digital executions and provide feedback to team members.Demonstrate a full understanding of each client’s brand values, guidelines and briefs and ensure all finished work complies with these guidelines.
- Deliver complex pitch and sales presentations with confidence to potential clients.
- Take creative ownership, provide design direction, and lead and mentor junior designers within the team.
- Work side by side with colleagues from other countries in english language. Make sure the communication is fluent and clear. Push designers to generate synergy between both countries.
- Team player willing to do whatever it takes to make the work better. Follow processes strictly to make sure the workflow is as smooth as possible.
- Take creative ownership for a key client or clients, providing thought leadership and design direction.
- Take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted design that adheres to client equity and standards.
- Lead on complex and high profile work requiring depth and breadth of experience and creative thinking. Present work confidently to team members or clients.
- Analyse problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
- Exhibit a clear ability to self-edit and to deliver valid initial thinking; is adept at managing and prioritizing within timelines for project milestones.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience in a digital creative agency as an Art Director.
- Verbal and written fluency in English. - excluding -
- Proven skills in the areas of conceptual, systematic and graphic design.
- Embraces a challenge, is innovative and is capable of constructing new methods of thinking.
- Ability to inspire and lead a team through multiple on-going projects and is adept at mentoring and team building
- Experience managing multiple projects whilst displaying strong organizational, communicative and presentation skills. Ability to balance time between project production and team direction.
- A great eye for modern, beautiful design and understands how this interacts according to client needs.
- Take creative ownership, provide design direction, and mentor designers within the team.
- Provide creative input in brainstorming sessions for a variety of projects.
- Stay current with latest web design trends and technology and implement as appropriate.Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail.
- Present creative work in a clear and engaging manner.
- Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate creative design solutions within constraints of the online environment.
- A passion for all things digital with a keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Champion collaboration and team building.
- Native mobile design experience
- Experience with After Effects, Sketch a strong plus.
- Ability to prototype, either in code or the latest prototyping tools is also a strong plus.
- Be able to concept and collaborate on strategy ideas, user testing and user experience.
- Knowledge on interactive and/or website design, ideally in a digital agency environment.
- Full understanding of mobile/browser/platform constraints as they affect design
- Ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and create visual concepts for all kinds of media.
- Strong knowledge of mobile technology and social media.
- Knowledge of web browsers and their limitations.
To be considered for this role, please submit an online portfolio.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship – and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We’ve built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part WPP and the Wunderman Group.