Art Director ResnAmsterdam, North Holland, NL
Welcome to Resn Amsterdam. Here you’ll find one of the finest teams of creative digital thinkers and makers, anywhere in the world. In our state-of-the-art workshop, we hand tool the highest quality interactive content for the most discerning clientele. Our master craftspeople are hard at work creating the future, but we’re always on the lookout for the sharpest and most creative minds to join the team. If you think you have what it takes to become part of Resn Amsterdam, apply today.
We are looking for a Art Director to come join our Amsterdam team.
- As Art Director you will nurture and mentor our hungry design team, and be responsible for maintaining and elevating the highest quality design across all projects.
- You will inspire the entire company with your infectious appetite for exceptional interactive experiences.
- You will lead by example, creating and designing work while paving the professional way for the team.
- You will need to balance your time between your own workloads, the needs of the team and the rest of the company.
- You must be a creative problem solver, able to express your vision with clarity and enthusiasm but champion great ideas whatever the source may be.
- You will be client facing, presenting work and selling our vision.
- Digital agency and management experience are mandatory, combined with a deep understanding of the interactive process, and how it can move somebody to tears.
- You must have a real drive to innovate on every single project, pushing the boundaries of interface design and ensuring each Resn project is unique.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in the design field
- Strong information visualization and prototyping skills
- Possesses an advanced understanding of all stages of the design processes for digital, spatial and print (although print is only worth a couple bonus points).
- Provides accurate approach and time estimates to Producer team for budgeting projects.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite—in particular Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator - with motion graphic experience a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven self-starter.
- Strong experience in UX, from creating user flows to wireframes and writing a detailed document for these.