Art Director UberGurgaon, Haryana, IN
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Together with the Creative Lead and your copy partner, you will help deliver ideas that solve business and brand needs. Creating executions that excite stakeholders, evolve the visual brand ID and help push innovation wherever possible. You will play an essential role in the creation, design and build of beautiful ideas, products and campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Generate ideas based on Creative Brief from the brand team
- Visualise concepts with craft and care and deliver product/brand campaigns from concept to execution.
- Work with a team of external experts and agencies from time to time and manage projects
- Execute high-quality concepts in teams big and small, even when at times, as the sole stakeholder
- Manage photography shoots
What You’ll Need
- 4 Minimum Years of Experience
- Problem-solver skills; you're a user-centered strategic thinker with excellent business acumen
- Passion about quality; you obsess over every word,, explore and push to find the best solution, and are passionate about the pursuit of exciting and new creative work
- Enthusiasm about taking on new opportunities; you push the boundaries and are excited by a non-traditional approach to branding
- Ownership; you're able to own a sizeable part of a project without much oversight, and you're comfortable with ambiguity and changes in direction
- A highly collaborative working style; you'll work with all parts of the organization to empower and encourage the proper use of the brand; you are receptive to feedback and direction
- Effective communication skills; you clearly articulate your design decisions and you're comfortable presenting work to cross-functional teams and executives
- Organization skills; you can effectively manage your time and prioritize your work