Art Director ZaloraSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
We are looking for a talented ART DIRECTOR who is a natural visual thinker, ready to expand on their skills, collaborating with and reporting to the FASHION DIRECTOR.
Working closely with the marketing team & copywriter to develop ideas and concepts, the job demands the confidence to creatively assert ideas and passion to sell ideas to peers and other teams to push the campaign across all platforms.
The role will also be leading a team of 6 Graphic designers, relaying direction and assets needed to assist the marketing team on execution on each campaigns.
- Work involves of Digital communication, websites, mobile app and email
- Working with the Fashion Director and Campaign managers to establish appropriate Creative direction
- To successfiully lead, manage and support the team of 6 Graphic designs varying in levels from junior to senior
- Oversee improvement projects, on various platforms
- Increase efficiency throughout the design team workflow
- Communicate with and manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Suggest, develop and implement projects from end to end
- Staying abreast of new media formats and learning how to incorporate them into campaigns
- Leadership skills with the ability to inspire, bring everyone together and develop
- Bachelor degree from a Top tier university is required.
- 5+ years of experience in a creative or digital agency, with ideally fashion background
- Think Mobile first
- Time management & strong project management skills: you are the new optimiser
- Superior problem-solving
- Ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- An understanding of creative design and layout
- Strong skills with design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Will be Plus if knowledge of photography and videography
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers
- The willingness to work to tight deadlines in high pressured environments without compromising on work quality
- A track record of inventive and compelling design work
- Highly Motivated & self-starter
- An ease for collaborativeness : has excellent communications & follow–up skills
- Willing & able to lead change
- Strong track record in operating in complex and dynamic environment,
- Sense of proactivity and anticipation; a high quality standard and a sense of urgency.
The ZALORA Story
ZALORA exists for the millions of fashion consumers in Asia seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Asia’s leading online fashion destination, ZALORA was founded in 2012 and has a presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia & Brunei, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan. ZALORA’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for men and women. ZALORA is part of Global Fashion Group, the world's leader in online fashion for emerging markets.
ZALORA is not obligated to accept resumes from any third parties on behalf of potential candidates for any position (advertised or otherwise) by any means, unless ZALORA has executed a written agreement with such third party and has expressly requested such third party for candidate referrals. Third parties who provide unsolicited resumes of candidate(s) shall waive and forfeit all rights to claim for any placement fees or referral fees in the event that such candidate is eventually engaged or employed by ZALORA or Global Fashion Group.