Artworker Addison GroupLondon, England, GB
We are a leading communications and creative agency with a team of 70+ people. Big enough to challenge you, but small enough for you to create a real impact.
We always strive to go beyond client expectations by developing great work and helping them to engage in a more meaningful way with their audiences.
We are looking for a Creative Artworker with superb print and digital knowledge and software skills to become part of a dedicated client team within the company.
Working closely with the design team, you will have substantial experience in creative artworking for print and digital within a full range of marketing services and activities covering corporate and trade PR, trade shows and exhibition as well as packaging with a dedicated eye for accuracy and excellent typesetting skills.
Producing highly accurate print-ready and digital artwork from visuals, scamps and mock-ups, with a good eye for detail and excellent InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
What the role looks like
- Working closely with Senior Account Managers and Account Executives, Designers as well as the client
- Setting up production files
- Author amends
- Preparing files for print
- Quality checking output
You should be confident in taking concepts and roll out across the following:
Ads print and HTML (taking concepts and roll out across multiple ad resizes to facilitate media spend), Corporate literature, PPT decks and other event promotional materials (for both print and digital)
What you will bring to the role
We are looking for a well organised and disciplined individual with excellent communication skills and a can do attitude. You will have:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid repro skills with a good understanding of print.
- Experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners)
- Excellent retouching skills
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
- Using innovation to redefine artwork if necessary
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
We offer a competitive salary and a good benefits package with some great perks
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are interested in working with a talented bunch of people, please send us your CV. When applying for the role please outline your salary expectations and use the subject: (CRTARTJUNE17))
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to kevin.martin(at)addison-group.net along with your salary expectations.