Artworker FLEET ILYALondon, England, GB
FLEET ILYA is a visionary design brand centred around excellence in the construction of leather.
Operating as an atelier, quality of both materials and design is intrinsic to every piece, using traditional saddle making methods while experimenting with progressive techniques. Fleet Ilya’s coveted pieces can be found in prominent boutiques and concept stores around the world and online at www.fleetilya.com
- Reporting to the Creative Director, this role requires you to have a strong eye for detail, accuracy and consistency. You will be expected to follow brand guidelines and existing brand styles meticulously.
- You will be expected to generate solutions for a broad range of channels, including, but not limited to: websites, iPads (or tablet-based devices), printed posters, motion graphics for film, branding/brand books and logos.
- The candidate we are seeking must also be fully schooled in using Photoshop and InDesign to be able to artwork images to a high and professional standard, and make them ready for use across various digital platforms.
- Must have the ability to check and export / package artwork ready for print production or digital development.
- Proven experience and proficiency in using (for both print and digital application) Adobe Creative suite, mainly Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Able to deliver highly polished images suitable for use in High End Fashion and Luxury context.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines and within agreed budget.
To apply, please email your CV and Portfolio, along with a short covering letter detailing why you would be right for Fleet Ilya, with ‘Artworker’, in the subject header.