Artworker Glock ltd.London, England, GB
[ Midweight Artworker ]
Glock are looking for a Mid Weight Artworker to join our innovative team based in the heart of East London. The Mid Weight Artworker is a key role within the team: we need a talented, dedicated and pro-active Artworker who is confident in producing artwork to a professional
standard and preparing production ready files across various media outputs. The ideal candidate must have a great understanding of print production processes, layout, type and colour. They should be a self- motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm in abundance, capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who is able to use their initiative, whilst also taking direction from senior members of the team.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Excellent typesetting/layout skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to consistently deliver to defined deadlines
- Incredibly accurate and great attention to detail – with a creative eye being essential
- Strong knowledge of print production processes
- Comfortable setting up cutter guides and working with spot colours
- Enthusiastic and mature
- Able to communicate in a confident, friendly and professional manner
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- Flexible in working hours when workloads dictate
- Excellent team player who is willing to take direction and follow instructions
- Minimum 3 years experience
Our mission is to be the best agency you’ll ever work with! Our studio is a busy, dynamic environment buzzing with creative ideas. We believe in a complete brand experience and we thrive on producing unique, bespoke solutions with an immediate and positive impact. Diversity inspires us and we want to bring a contemporary yet playful approach to all of our projects within the wide-ranging client group. We pride ourselves in making our ideas become reality.
Please visit our website and if you feel your work would complement our portfolio email your CV, Portfolio and Cover letter to contat email with the position you are applying for in the email subject.