Artworker K4 CreativeLondon, England, GB
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced, Creative Artworker who will become an integral addition to our small busy team (min 4 years).
You, as the ideal candidate, will be responsible for the final production of all artwork for K4; therefore you will have experience in delivering this as a paramount core foundation. You will be highly accurate and have an exceptionally keen eye for detail and quality.
You will have a passion for design and branding and be able to work closely with the rest of the team to create and develop ideas in a collaborative way. You will share our passion for design, typography, paper and production processes and bring an interesting new perspective to the table.
Your responsibilities include:
- To work with the Creative Director, and team, to: create, prepare and edit print ready artwork across a range of media including, but not limited to; brochures, cutter guides, exhibition, large format, direct mail, advertising etc…
- Development of design projects. Liaise with print suppliers.
- Check final printed proofs (digital or wet).
- Understanding and development of brand guidelines – be aware of working within limits, and when to push the boundaries of creativity.
- Provide high quality retouching of images and photography.
- Use your experience and knowledge to identify and resolve design, artwork and print challenges.
- Help produce dummies, mock-ups and presentations to a high level of finish for internal and external presentation. Knowledge of Apple Keynote useful.
- Manage the studio server backup and file system.
- Take responsibility for exploring new technologies and techniques.
- Help manage the studio workflow identify and respond to changing market conditions work within a responsive and enjoyable working environment.
Your skills include:
- You will be require to demonstrate: great communication skills internally with the team.
- Being polite, reliable, committed and professional at all times.
- Experienced knowledge of Creative suite (Indesign, photoshop, illustrator). Excellent production artwork skills.
- Passion for design and branding.
- A creative mind and sharp eye.
- Self-initiative; working unguided and guided in a proactive manor.
- An understanding of web and digital (or willingness to learn).
- An ability to see and be able to grasp a new business opportunity. Presentation skills; to present your own work to clients when required. Business awareness; to expand client ideas and discuss options with them, when necessary.
- A sense of purpose and value to the business.
- Resilience and ability to adapt to circumstance.
- An ability to provide constructive opinion at internal meetings.