Artworker Orlight LTDSt Albans, England, GB
Established in 1997, Orlight is a long-standing dominant force within the architectural lighting market internationally. We provide unparalleled lighting products and services delivered in a unique manner to our ever changing and exciting industry sector.
We are seeking a creative Junior Artworker to join our existing in-house team based in St. Albans. The role will be to support the Senior Graphic Designer by producing artwork to a professional standard and preparing production-ready files across various media outputs. The successful candidate should be a self-motivated individual with energy and enthusiasm in abundance, capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
They must be a confident communicator who works effectively in a team and independently. We are looking for someone who is able to use their initiative, whilst also taking direction from the senior member of their team. Interdepartmental skills are key as they will be working closely with the Manufacturing and Sales teams to deliver consistent designs and documents.
• Have great attention to detail, ensuring all artwork is accurate, consistent and clear
• Be highly organised to manage and collate simultaneous projects effectively
• Have exceptional time management skills to meet tight deadlines
• Ensure files and assets are transferred in the appropriate format
• Possess creative layout and typographic skills
• Communicate with other departments effectively
• Identify and liaise with printers regularly
• Up to 1 year experience
• Be well versed in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Acrobat)
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS is desirable, or possess the motivation to learn these skills
• Have experience using the Microsoft Office
• Good proofreading skills
• Must be fluent in English and can write competently
• Organisation of offline and online marketing material
• Catalogues, brochures and leaflets
• Label making
• Creating web-based assets
• PowerPoint presentations
• Contributing to all online content e.g. websites, social media