Artworker Portas AgencyLondon, England, GB
[ Senior Creative Artworker ]
Are you a Senior Creative Artworker with an impeccable eye for detail and ability to ensure the highest quality of work leaves the door for our diverse range of brands.
Come to Portas to join a forward-thinking team and be a brand guardian for our clients!
Day to day you will:
- Be producing high quality material for print and digital purposes, taking projects from initial layout through to final artwork
- Supply print-ready files and assets to external agencies/publications/printers
- Oversee and check printers’ proofs and approve as and when required or to attend press passes
- Work closely with the creative team, client services team and project managers, providing rigorous attention to brand and design parameters
- Organise and file all artwork, following company procedure, and within the appropriate client areas on the server
- Be responsible for consistency while growing client brands
- Oversee the work of junior team members and freelancers
- 6+ years’ experience working in an agency or in-house environment
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- A good understanding of Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel and ideally some experience of Adobe After Effects
- Good design, layout and typography skills
- Excellent understanding & knowledge of the artworking and repo process
- An ability to understand and follow specs for both print and digital artworks, in order to ensure all artwork meets the specifications set out by the supplier
- A track record of mentoring, developing and overseeing juniors in the team
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and the ability to prioritise your own work in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with fast paced approach; hands-on and practical
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Passion for fashion, retail and lifestyle brands
We want your application to show us why you are the next Portas Creative Artworker, therefore we will only consider those who include a portfolio.
- More than your fill of fruit, tea and coffee
- Broaden your mind using our museum passes – Tate, Southbank, Design Museum, Barbican etc. Want more? Just ask to explore more events and exhibitions monthly
- Expand your industry knowledge on retail and fashion field trips
- Get inspired by regular speakers and training sessions
- Keep the body and mind active with HIIT and yoga classes at the studio
- Make the most of summer weekends leaving at 4pm every Friday of June, July and August
- Keep it social with parties throughout the year and beer and wine fridge Fridays
- Kids? Take advantage of childcare vouchers
- Learn to love your commute with our cycle to work scheme
- Or stick with the train with an interest free season ticket
- Access personal loans – we trust you need it!
If you’re looking for a new agency role where you can execute creative, intelligent, beautiful work, please do not hesitate to apply.