Artworker Sid LeeMontréal, Quebec, CA
Who we are
Sid Lee is a leading creative agency with 600 professionals working globally out of offices in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Paris, and LA. Our multidisciplinary teams leverage the power of radical collaboration to build brands for the modern age, activating communication platforms to engage with today’s consumers across all possible touchpoints. Rooted in strategic thinking, our work ranges from advertising to branded content, digital solutions, design & branding, architecture & retail design, social media, experiential platforms & activations, and analytics. By breaking boundaries to create what matters, our company has earned a global reputation as a top-tier brand builder for some of the most progressive clients in the industry. Sid Lee is also at the origin of C2 Montréal, one of the largest innovation events in the world, and is part of kyu, a new collective of creative companies established by Hakuhodo DY Holdings, the second-largest agency network in Asia.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), talent isn’t the only thing we’re looking for. We also like to surround ourselves with the bold, caring, progressive, and persevering types. You know, the curious ones who take on impossible challenges and see their ideas through to fruition, and the entrepreneurs-at-heart who aren’t afraid of failure. They’re the artisans who make our collective kinder, stronger, and more purposeful.
In addition, we do everything we can to make their lives smoother, fuller, and more rewarding. Check our website to read about all kinds of perks, like snacks, workshops, Summer Fridays, and work-from-wherever days.
- Lay out projects;
- Complete all stages of the graphic treatment;
- Develop mock-ups in the style of a designer;
- Have a good overview of the work;
- Be resourceful, quick and able to collaborate at all levels;
- Build trust-based relationships with clients;
- Follow the progression of your projects;
- Work together with account services and clients;
- Contribute on a creative level to the evolution of the Sid Lee product Qualifications;
- Attention to detail and perfection.
- Mastery of design, precision and speed;
- Leadership and ability to work with a team;
- Offer solutions to improve production efficiency and performance;
- Knowledge of typographic rules;
- Up-to-date on technological advancements;
- Mastery of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.