Creative Director 21 ButtonsBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 8 million users come to get inspired by their favourite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 10 million outfits shared, 21 Buttons allows anyone no matter their audience size to earn revenue from sharing their personal style.
Launched in our first country just over 2 years ago and now with more than 5,000 influencers across the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France and the US we’re growing faster than ever.
We are looking for an experienced Creative Director to join our Marketing team and drive creative and copy for 21Buttons Marketing initiatives both digital (primarily) and offline. The right candidate will be an excellent communicator, comfortable in a high-velocity environment, and passionate about Creative. This person will be hands on leading highly strategic projects such us the definition of our brand identity as well as leading granular creative developments like an email or push notifications.
What You’ll Do - Responsibilities
- Lead the creation of world-class creative for 21Buttons
- Oversee copywriting and design that spans headlines, advertising, push, in-app, landing pages, and emails adhering to 21 Buttons brand voice and visual guidelines
- Ensure all touchpoints are on brand, coherent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice across all channels
- Deliver consistent quality in all aspects of creative execution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, concept, and and execute on creative deliverables
- Raise the bar on content creation at 21Buttons by crafting compelling designs, leveraging data and constantly iterating to optimal results
- Collaborate with external agency partners and freelancer network, managing process, work, budgets, and personnel
- Direct the performance and CRM creative functions ensuring that the team, culture, capabilities, tools, and processes support business objectives
- Manage and influence up, down, and across organizations to drive collaboration and consensus around creative direction
- Set creative team visions and quarterly team goals that ladders up to business objectives
- Champion innovation by introducing new ideas and inspiration to the team and vendors
- Provide critical creative feedback to help shape best-in-class work
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop communication and creative workflow processes
- Manage and mentor the growth of the team in terms of skill sets and career paths
What You’ll Need - Requirements
- 10+ years of creative experience with a minimum 5+ years of managerial experience in a design or creative department overseeing both copy and design. Design or brand agency experience a plus.
- Experience working on creative for digital channels (email, digital paid advertising, push, in-app, landing pages)
- Strong collaboration skills
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating best-in-class advertising work; strong digital and experiential work preferred, videoexperience a plus
- Excellent conceptual and design skills
- Experience overseeing both copy and design.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time in an efficient way, and effectively implement creative feedback from Marketing leads
- Take direction from non-creative stakeholders and translate their business needs into a design aesthetic that effectively motivates our audiences across a variety of channels
- Excellent communication skills; you can articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (graphic design or a similar focus is preferred)
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch (knowledge of Figma is a plus) and presentation tools
About The Team
The Marketing Team is getting consolidated to operate and be successful at a global scale. As a start up, we embrace and navigate constant change, so the team you’ll join is highly dynamic and always evolving to adjust.
The team is shaped by diverse marketeers that are bringing their best every day, where challenges are faced with enthusiasm and optimism.
We work hard and play hard too, because having fun is part of making people connection...at last, we are humans synching our minds towards a common goal while fulfilling our professional and personal desires.
If you believe this sounds right, come join us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.