Creative Director AirtimeSan Francisco, California, US
Today, online means alone. We're changing that. We are charting the course for the next era of the Internet: live, shared experiences. We're building a new way to use the Internet—together.
That’s why we’re pioneering a new kind of social experience, one designed for togetherness. At its core, Airtime is a social platform for doing whatever together. Gather with your people to explore the Internet: group video, listen to music, chat, watch stuff, send pictures, GIFs, and more.
Our company was founded a few years ago by Sean Parker and Shawn Fanning and is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Founders Fund, and a host of other amazing partners.
Airtime is looking for a Creative Director to be a key member of the Growth Marketing team. The Growth Marketing team is responsible for the Airtime brand and its expression across acquisition, user engagement, and product experiences.
A successful candidate will have enabled our brand to flourish both internally and externally. They will have manage a fast-paced, iterative design team that acts as trusted collaborators with other organizations within the company.
This role demands creative leadership in working cross functionally with both product and marketing teams. The Creative Director will manage the internal Airtime creative team for all marketing executions and partner with the Director of Product Design to infuse our brand into product experiences.
This role reports into the VP of Growth Marketing and Strategy and will be San Francisco based.
Championing the Brand
- Champion the Airtime brand and work cross functionally to infuse it across marketing and product experiences
- Maintain and evolve Airtime’s brand guidelines and brand asset library as we grow and ensure alignment
- Proactively identify opportunities for Airtime to extend our brand through campaigns, partnerships, or experiences
Executing the Vision
- Leading Airtime’s creative team, including the nurturing of talent and the execution of creative development
- Manage the creative pipeline and triage priorities and resources
- Ensure a high bar of quality for all creative work and ensure consistent, on-time delivery of programs and assets
Cross Functional Collaboration
- Drive internal alignment around the brand and influence teams by effectively socializing work
- Partner with data science and product teams to apply Airtime’s unique intelligence and technology into marketing communications and experiences
We are looking for a seasoned creative leader from a growth stage company that has led a brand from nascency to maturity through creative leadership and rigorous execution.
- Clear creative vision and perspective that bridges technology, data, design, media, and culture
- A hands on design practitioner, not just a manager of designers
- A portfolio of work across digital campaigns, product design, and brand identity
- Diverse experience creating social or entertainment experiences online
- Passion for social networks / communities and creating something new on the internet