Creative Director AKQAAtlanta, Georgia, US
Creatives at AKQA apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life beautiful ideas that move the world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop labors of love that delight customers and deliver results for clients.
The Creative Director at AKQA will approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, the Creative Director will create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable.
- A solid academic background in and a mastery of one or more of the following disciplines: Art direction & design: graphic design, advertising art direction
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal and inter-departmental
- Thought leadership; a strong point of view; ability to contribute to strategic development of an assignment; creative ideas and the ability to promote conceptual thinking among the team
- A strong ability and experience in leading, directing and managing a group of cross-disciplinary teams
- Strong presentation skills
- A solid understanding of digital ecosystems as well as the marketing industry at large; an ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology
- Ability to provide creative directions as well as overall leadership for strategic and account direction
- Ability to establish client relationship and act as a creative leader for the client
Qualities and characteristics
- You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design and storytelling
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to detail
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.