Creative Director Alliance DataBengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Alliance Data develops market-leading private label, co-brand, and business credit card programs for many of the world's most recognizable brands. As one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in the US and consistently recognized as a best place to work in markets we serve, our associates choose us as an employer to feel appreciated, accepted, valued and fulfilled – both personally and professionally. That’s why we are driven to grow – seeking a diverse mix of individuals who will propel the company forward through challenging, enriching experiences that enable our associates, and our organization, to grow together.
Our success has driven us to expand globally, and we are excited about growing our team in Bangalore in 2019! The Bangalore Creative Agency produces digital and print collateral for our 145+ brand partners. The role of the Senior Manager, Creative Agency in Bangalore is to cultivate our brand-centric approach across all internal and external communication initiatives from a branding and creative standpoint and leads a local team consisting of designers, copywriters, proofreaders, and final art specialists. As the Director, Creative Agency, you will also work with Account Executives and the Director of the Bangalore Creative Agency ensuring client needs are being met, and the creative goals are on track. You will ensure the team is prepared for expansion of creative support as the team develops and work progresses. The role requires you to work autonomously to provide oversight of copy, design, proofreading, and final file delivery of all creative projects.
Education, experience, and knowledge skills and abilities that are minimal requirements in this role are as follows:
- Bachelor of Art (BA), Bachelor or Fine Art (BFA), Bachelor in other studies; Marketing, Communications or related field with strong portfolio of professional accomplishment.
- Fifteen or more years’ of professional work experience in a marketing or communications-related field
- Proven experience running a team of this size and function, in-house or agency.
- Proven demonstration of creating and managing high volume of complex design projects. Work samples that demonstrate a range of writing styles and/or design approaches (e.g. newsletters, brochures, collateral, direct marketing, etc.)
- Collaborative leadership style; Experience collaborating with associates at all levels and communicating and driving team towards yearly goals
- Experience working in or supporting the financial sector a plus