Creative Director Cloudberry CreativeNew York City, New York, US
We are looking for a Creative Director with passion for design, proven design leadership skills, and a portfolio that speaks to their ability to both lead and do. You will produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling digital experiences and print materials for sophisticated brands. As the creative director you are responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative team. You will guide, mentor and manage design team members but also lead projects and with a hands-on role create smart and stunning visual solutions. You can articulate your concepts with confidence and integrity to win the hearts and minds of our clients. You will work closely with strategists, UX architects, projects manager and coders throughout the entire life-cycle of a project. You are a strategic thinker that understands how to translate business challenges into effective communications. You are somewhat of a jack-of-all-trades as your curiosity continues to push you to learn new things. You also juggle a large variety of projects and must therefore have stellar communication, presentation, project and people management skills.
Who you are
- You are self-motivated and proactive – you don’t wait for things to be handed to you. You are a self-starter, but also a team player
- You are extremely detail-oriented and willing to push yourself and other designers with their creative solutions
- You have experience in overseeing and giving direction to the other members of your team
- You have excellent presentation skills and communication abilities
You must have
- 7+ years of design experience
- Ability to brainstorm and concept unique ideas working off of limited content
- Ability to see the big picture and think strategically about both design and experiences
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines and be self-motivated
- Excellent eye for detail, typography and color
- A strong working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Knowledge of UX standards and best practices
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and InVision
Who we are
Cloudberry Creative is a user experience design and marketing firm. We primarily serve Fortune 500 companies in the Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology industries. We are a relatively small organization of smart, ambitious, experienced and nice people. We offer rich opportunities for our talent to be challenged and find passion in your work. Be a part of a team of self-starters who think having fun and being creative are some of the key ingredients to success.
Is this you?
If you are tired of the large agency grind and want to work in a fun and energetic environment where people appreciate how smart and talented you are.
This is a full-time position in our NYC office that would report to our CCO & Co-Founder. In addition to the great opportunity to join our team, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
*Only candidates with online portfolios will be considered. PLEASE SEND YOUR