Creative Director Crush CreativeBrighton, England, GB
Senior Creative & Art Director
Applications Close: 17 January 2019
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced designer / art director to join the team at Crush by the seaside in sunny Brighton. You should have at least 5 years professional experience under your belt working in a creative agency or studio. If you think you fit the bill then we want to hear from you.
Because we are a creative led agency, this means everything we do has to look amazing and have a solid idea at its core. We are lucky enough to often work from a blank canvas and create work for clients in many different sectors from entertainment to education. As we are a full service agency, it means your design & illustration skills will be applied to a website one day, an animation the next or a bit of printed collateral the day after. We are always busy so you need the adaptability to juggle from one thing to the next.
- Produce creative work from concept to pencil sketches to final delivery
- Working on various media outputs - print, online, moving image
- Taking client briefs and liaising directing with clients throughout the creative process
- Presenting creative work to clients
- Coming up with clear and strategic responses to briefs
- Creating big idea concepts
- Briefing and working with our in-house team of designers, illustrators and animators
- Briefing and liaising with external freelancers (animators, printers, developers, copywriters)
- Storyboard and concept animation projects
- Creation of strategic pitch documents
You must be able to use
and if you can also use editing, animation & 3D software that is going to be a bonus.
R should be an excellent creative thinker that is hands on with all the usual design packages
- Experience of working on print & digital projects
- 5 years experience in a creative agency or studio
- Used to dealing with demanding clients and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and proactive
- Fresh and original thinker
- Quick to learn and ability to think on your feet
How to Apply
Salary will be based on experience. Please send us your CV, work examples and salary expectations by email.