Creative Director DemodernKöln, North Rhine-Westphalia, DE
Creative Director Art
Demodern is looking for a Creative Director Art (m/w) to strengthen the creative work at the Cologne location. He or she is responsible for the creative vision and the high-quality design work of all customer projects. In addition to that the Creative Director Art (m/w) is mentor and supervisor to a talented and ever-growing team of designers and art directors. The Creative Director (m/w) must have first-class communication skills and must be able to represent the agency's attitude, creation and design processes both internally and externally at all time.
- Creation of captivating and inspiring digital communication.
- Establishment of our own management role as well as the initiation and further development of the creative teams.
- Development of convincing designs and ideas for future-oriented interaction projects
- Ensuring a high quality standard and the continually good creation of the teams
- Consulting and monitoring of the entire project, from the initial idea to the production
- Collaborate in the creation of an individual style and the design orientation of our agency
- 7+ years of design experience in a digital agency with proven work in a leadership position
- Experience in participation in tenders and design presentations
- Speed, efficiency and knowledge of current creation and teamwork processes
- Communication strength (fluent in German and English)
- Ability to work together and integrate UX, strategy, engineering, management and customer feedback
- Visionary spirit with in-depth knowledge in the field of digital design
- at best with first-class references from the areas: Web Experiences, Installations, Digital Retail, AR, VR and Mobile
Please send your application by email.