Creative Director Hello DesignLos Angeles, California, US
Hello Design is looking for a hands-on digital savvy Creative Director to join our ranks—someone with the vision, confidence and leadership to make the future with us. We need a true craftsman who cares about the details. If someone tells you it can’t be done, you work twice as hard to make it happen. You know how to listen and connect with everyone you meet—designers, developers, project managers and clients. You can:
- Make great work—you’ll take on any challenge, from designing innovative interfaces, to art directing photo shoots for campaigns, to directing video content that tells stories worth sharing
- Bring big ideas to the table—craft concepts and strategies that push the boundaries of design and technology, that solve real world problems, and that delight clients and users
- Present and sell—both your own work and your teams’ work (plus you know how to blow new business pitches out of the water with your creative swagger and professional savvy)
- Build a team—recruit top tier designers with the right mix of talent, work ethic, and attitude; mentor budding creatives as they take on new opportunities and grow their skillsets
- 8+ years experience in design leadership roles, especially in agency environments
- UX/UI background and ability to design world-class user experiences
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to pull meaningful insights from analytics and data
- People know you—your work has won awards and you’ve led teams that have won awards
Hello is an award-winning creative digital agency located in Los Angeles. Our clients include Facebook, Nike, Tillamook, Sonos, Murad, and Supercell. Our work: hellodesign.com
Hello offers competitive salary, 100% employer paid health and dental, vision and 401(k) eligibility, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, fully stocked snack rack, freshly ground coffee, gym discounts, and really cute dogs.
To Apply: Send resume and URLsby email and include “Creative Director” in the subject. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview. Please no phone calls or office visits.