Creative Director HogsaltChicago, Illinois, US
We’re Hogsalt, a Chicago-based hospitality group that believes in quality, consistency, and above all, generosity. People who enjoy working at Hogsalt are committed and hard-working, they like being part of a harmonious, close-knit team and also enjoy the excitement that comes from working under pressure.
Hogsalt is Brendan Sodikoff’s dynamic and expanding restaurant group, centered in Chicago, with branches in New York City and Las Vegas. Hogsalt’s diverse portfolio includes Au Cheval, Bavette's, Doughnut Vault, Gilt Bar, Green Street Smoked Meats, High Five Ramen, Maude’s Liquor Bar, Sawada Coffee, Small Cheval, 3 Greens Market, and 4 Charles Prime Rib.
We are seeking a Creative Director to lead the graphic design and social media teams. The Creative Director will have a hands-on approach to overseeing all projects and programs related to design aesthetics and brand development. Salary will be based on experience.
- Lead the graphic design team on all visual content that represents Hogsalt.
- Develop a cohesive social media strategy to elevate company presence across platforms.
- Oversee creation and maintenance of press materials for current and future restaurants to develop brand identity.
- Refine and revise existing creative strategies.
- Liaison for filming and photoshoots in all Hogsalt locations.
- Deliver original ideas that are clear, concise and convincing.
- Proactively look for opportunities to push work to the next level.
- Provide guidance and direction to others by thinking beyond obvious next step.
- Present ideas in a clear manner and explain a point of view regarding those ideas.
- Work with the communications director for web content updates.
- Work with the development team to create cohesive websites.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of creative marketing experience. Restaurant experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Design, Marketing or a related field.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a proven track record of consistent messaging across multiple platforms.
- Expertise with professional editing software. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with print production.
- Professional and confident verbal and written communication
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to ongoing changes.
- Ability to cover major assignments without the need for additional guidance, while managing team members on minor assignments.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and develop employees.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
We’re proud to offer exceptional wages, paid time off, health, dental, and vision insurance, dining benefits, a 401k plan, commuter benefits, and a chance to work and grow in one of the most dynamic restaurant groups in the country.