Creative Director SohoLos Angeles, California, US
Who We Are
Soho is a luxury hair extensions and accessories company located in DTLA(Downtown LA). We are seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial spirited personality who possesses the bold commitment to advance our brand.
An ideal candidate is part strategist, part philosopher, part perpetual student and has a hunger for new and innovative ideas with the ability to shape those ideas into actionable strategies and tactical executions. This candidate should adapt quickly to change, making constant adjustments to strategy, process and work output based on the ever-changing digital environment and needs of partners and clients. Lastly, this candidate should be an effective leader; collaborative, selfless and constantly seeking ways to help team members.
Our Corporate Mission is to enhance the beauty and style of our customers through innovation and positive change.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and inspire a team of creatives.
- Develop and execute creative concepts that align with Soho’s brand.
- Give direction and work with Design, Sales, and Production to create presentations, mood boards, trend analyses, storyboards, and video reels.
- Translating strategic positioning of a portfolio of products to guide creative development on digital, film and print platforms
- Develop digital, mobile, ecommerce marketing strategies that deliver on KPIs and business objectives.
- Partnering with Analytics to set actionable and measurable objectives for projects and optimizations
- Identify new digital innovation opportunities (technologies, partners, trends) and sell through to internal and client stakeholder teams
- To champion the use of data to inform customer journeys, cross-tier, cross-brand experiences, and single-view-of-the-customer tools and marketing
- Manage all aspects from pre- through post-production planing, including script writing, casting, shooting, editing, sound mixing, color correction, etc, and delivery of assets.
- Direct and create Consumer Engagement to produce digital assets that embody brand DNA & visual aesthetic, and social media best practices that resonate with audience-with excellent storytelling
- Manage all timelines and budgets
- Work with partners on branding collaborations and influencers on content marketing and joint collaborations.
Who You Are
- You have passionate, positive and self-motivates with natural curiosity.
- You have a deep understanding of the digital, social, content & technology space.
- You operate best in fast paced and creatively demanding environments; creatives will have to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an agency or startup setting, working with clients and top consumer brands
- Expertise in mobile (apps and native web)…Shopify, Magento, etc…
- Has participated in crafting platform work on large digital properties including websites, apps and connected ecosystem
- Mastery of storytelling, particularly brand storytelling
- 4 years of experience producing & creating digitial content
- Strong understanding of the internet and a passionate user of digital technologies who is curious about the evolution of branded video content
- Some Proficiency in video production & editing tools including Final Cut Pro, Adobe CS6 Production Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Interest & knowledge of the beauty space a must