Design Director CLEVER°FRANKEUtrecht, NL
As our DIGITAL DESIGN DIRECTOR you’ll manage and shape the creative process, forging the way forward in our endeavor to exceed current boundaries in design and technology.
You are instrumental in leading the team to create next level solutions; guiding our approach to complex challenges while inspiring great thinking, collaboration and encouraging experimentation and creative exploration under your leadership.
You play a pivotal role in the creation and direction of the visual side of project concepts, translating our clients’ brand values and project briefs into innovative, visual striking solutions; understanding the possibilities available within the constraints and clearly communicating your vision with the team to create a realistic end-product.
You’ll have a number of responsibilities within the studio such as;
- Unravelling complex briefs, devising solid strategies that drive our clients’, and our vision forward;
- Crafting beautiful concept designs that deliver meaningful, relevant solutions that create impact, offer authentic experiences and new perspectives that resonate with our clients and users alike.
- Ensuring the overarching concept is maintained from start to finish; mindful of the tiniest of details as well as the bigger picture, i.e. you know the adoption rate of an interactive tool is determined at a strategic level, yet understand this comes down to the correct placement of a single button.
- Guiding the development of young visual designers in the creative process, inspiring, mentoring and setting an example they can aspire to.
- Working and partnering with our clients to articulate their challenges, develop the solutions they need and nurture our long standing client relationships.
- Upholding the excellence and quality of our results, and ensuring they’re distinct, have a clear narrative and tell compelling, visual stories.