Designer 4dprojectsLondon, England, GB
JUNIOR EXHIBITION AND DISPLAY DESIGNER
London – Camden Town / West End
We are a young creative agency specialising in creating 3D displays. We design and build luxury brand, fine art and jewellery exhibitions, displays, branded spaces and all sorts of other things. Have a look at our website to get an idea of our recent projects and clients.
Our central London design studio and production spaces are all together in our newly renovated mews building on the border of the West End and Camden.
Our team is growing and are looking for a Junior Exhibition and Display Designer with potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the production of exhibitions – working with graphics, paper, wood, plastics, metal, fabrics, gold-leaf, veneer, and things we haven’t even thought of yet.
- Using Illustrator and Indesign to produce scale floorplans and layouts
- Using Illustrator to create vector cutting paths for CNC machining, laser-cutting and cut-vinyl graphics
- Using Indesign and Photoshop to sequentially modify graphic artworks
- Installing graphics, window displays, exhibition stands, exhibition walls, wall fabrics, etc
- Helping out in our workshop with woodwork, fabric-work, painting, etc
- Using our software to track projects and costs
- Share of general office admin
Please get in touch if you are:
- A design graduate
- Good with your hands, making things with paper/fabric/wood/plastic/metal/etc.
- Experienced in installing graphics and/or exhibitions and/or displays
- Handy with a screwdriver/power-tools
- Expert on a Mac and fluent in Indesign/Illustrator/Photoshop and Excel
- Organised and extremely meticulous
- Neatly presented and polite, with a neat and tidy working style.
- Experienced at dealing with clients face to face
- Skilled in any other areas which we might find useful (photography, professional social media, art-hanging, luxury brand experience, driving licence, laser-cutting, 3D printing, Sketchup, woodworking, DIY, events, graphic design, electronics, etc, etc)
Your application MUST include the following:
- A covering letter identifying how your experience specifically addresses each of the 9 qualities listed above.
- A PDF showing photos of a selection of projects or experience which is relevant to your application
- Your CV
Looking forward to hearing from you.
We will reply to all relevant applicants – please wait until the ad expires.