Designer ABLondon, England, GB
AB is an award-winning communications agency based on Bermondsey Street, central London. Established over 50 years ago, we help organisations reach their full potential through engaging and inspiring campaigns.
We’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic and talented junior graphic designer who can juggle a variety of design tasks at once and work well with other designers, copywriters, editors and photographers.
You will need two years’ experience of working in a design studio and have a portfolio brimming with creative ideas and examples of work you’ve designed for both print and digital projects.
You must have good communication skills, be a positive team player, enjoy a challenge, be able to help your teammates problem solve and believe that no job is too small.
The successful candidate will be given the platform to grow and develop their career, and will need to be passionate and show a real hunger for learning new skills.
Skills and experience
- Be fully conversant in Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. A working knowledge of PowerPoint and After Effects is advantageous, but not essential
- Be able to demonstrate creative conceptual thinking in your portfolio of work, including scamps if appropriate
- Be able to express the process you took to arrive at the solution
- Have an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for typography, design and layout
- Have an incredible eye for design, colour and composition
- Have a good command of the English language
If you have all the skills listed above, apply now by email and tell us what you can bring to a vibrant, and dynamic agency.