Designer AFGBarcelona, Catalonia, ES
We are AFG. We create, design, and develop integrated creative solutions that build an emotional connection, and strengthen the long-term value of our clients’ brands. We are passionate about creating the best work in a rapidly changing world. Client service, collaboration, and award-winning creativity are at the center of everything we do.
We operate like a small agency – we are highly collaborative, nimble and tight-knit – but we are also part of IPG which gives us the strength and reach of a network agency.
With headquarters in NYC, AFG Europe started life in Geneva, then moved to London - and now we are moving our offices to Barcelona - one of the most dynamic and creative cities in the world.
The position is for a junior designer with experience of working in an integrated ad agency. The role reports directly to the Executive Creative Director – who will be overseeing a department of 3 creative teams.
- Qualification in Graphic Arts / Design
- At least 2 years integrated / digital experience
- Creative flair and passion for the communications business
- Examples of integrated work in your portfolio especially social media comms, digital toolkits and print. Video a bonus.
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- A keen interest and understanding of social media and digital comms best practice
- Professional proficiency in English - comfortable articulating your own ideas
- FMCG experience is desirable, but not essential
- Some experience with user flows, IA, site maps and wireframes, and with creating UI interactive prototypes is a plus
- Responsive and mobile experience
- Good understanding of UX
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and a willingness to work across accounts
- The ability to work closely with a creative team / art director and bring their ideas to life