Designer Appear HereLondon, England, GB
What we are up to Appear Here
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $21m in funding to date – from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords. Named one of Wired Magazine’s ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 200,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
Our brand is at the core of everything we do at Appear Here – and you’ll be helping us define, enhance and drive it. Appear Here is looking for a Lead Brand Designer to join our creative services team. Your role is to develop and create industry-leading work that communicates our values, pushes our brand forward and drives results. You’ll be executing consistently to the highest standard across all channels and mediums.
We’re looking for creatives with an obsession for detail and design, who are passionate about building a loved and recognised brand.
What you'll be doing
- Conceptualise and design innovative brand campaigns across all platforms and touchpoints
- Design artwork and collateral for our events on an international scale and managing the creative production sourcing suppliers and printers
- Produce inspiring Appear Here brand collateral for each international region
- take the lead on developing Appear Here’s brand guidelines and ensure the brand aesthetics and values are represented consistently across all platforms (online & offline)
- Clearly and effectively present ideas, concepts and designs to teams and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Work closely with marketing, product and technology teams to produce campaigns/assets/ promotional materials
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Keep up to date with digital innovations, design trends and industry-leading brands to help inform innovative ideas
- Obsessing over the details. Ensuring everything from our business cards to weekly space emails look on point.
- Produce the Appear Here quarterly newspaper for distribution to our community of brands and landlords
- Video editing and basic HTML skills are a bonus