Designer AppLovinSan Francisco, California, US
Designer (Digital Artist / Animator)
AppLovin is looking for a Designer with a diverse set of skills and experience developing mobile advertisements to join our team.
If you are passionate about working on thoughtful and polished ads and videos that have potential to reach millions of mobile users, join our team! This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast paced, exciting work environment.
Named #8 on Forbes 2015 America's Most Promising Companies list, AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
- Edit and optimize advertising partner’s graphic advertisements and videos
- Compose, illustrate, and animate graphic advertisements and videos as needed
- Animate 2D/3D objects depending on your creative specialization
- Collaborate with business development and growth teams to understand partner campaign objectives and design needs
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, media arts, illustration, animation, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 0-2 years of professional experience developing, editing, testing and iterating advertising creatives
- Strong proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere and Illustrator
- Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to grasp multiple design requirements with careful attention to detail
- Interest in working with data to produce high-engagement ads
- Prior experience creating/editing mobile advertisements, including videos, playables, or banners
- Experience with 2D character animation
- Experience with 3D modeling and animation is a plus!
- Game development experience is a plus!
- Working proficiency in a foreign language is a plus!
- Comfortable working in a face-paced environment that is constantly changing
To be considered for this position, you must include your portfolio, website or other samples of work.