Designer Asanayoga GmbHMitte, Berlin, DE
As our Senior Product Designer, mobile (m/f) you will be responsible for our customer’s journey, demonstrating great empathy and making their use across Asana Rebel web and mobile a unique experience. You drive design decisions and visualise complex systems. You’ll take initiative, have a can-do-attitude and work independently but you also integrate fast into a new team and communicate easily with different departments. On top you understand code and love designing and have the drive to motivate people for a fit and healthy lifestyle.
- Actively manage the product development process in close collaboration with our IT developers both with regard to the user-facing front-end as well as to the data-driven back-end
- Test and communicate emerging ideas to ultimately develop great product visions
- Design, prototype and specify elegant flows, interactions and interfaces across all platforms
- Translate user needs into new product offerings in your dreams
- Keep up with the latest design trends, translating user needs into new product offerings
- Establish a strong design culture by collaborating with members of multidisciplinary teams and advocating for users and user-centered design practices
- 3+ years of experience in interaction and visual design, ideally for customer-facing products
- Exceptional creative portfolio that demonstrates not only user-centered design approaches, but also your problem-solving skills and attention to metrics
- Ability to define problems and goals, map user flows, prototype interactions and oversee the building process across different client platforms
- Strong visual design sense with clean typography and layout understanding
- In touch with current design methodologies and industry standards
- Exceptional understanding of design in a theoretical level and ability to translate this into practice
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills - in writing, speaking and listening
What you can expect from us:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.