Designer AsylumSingapore, Central Singapore, SG
Senior interior designer
Asylum is a multi-disciplinary design consultancy that constantly strives to break boundaries and create miracles.
We are looking for a highly talented, creative interior designer with original ideas and a creative flair to work on a number of hospitality and F&B projects locally and internationally.
Candidates must have a strong passion for design, an eye for detail, as well as technical know how. They must be adept in all stages of the design process, from conceptualising and presenting ideas to clients, through to project administration, construction detailing and on site implementation.
The ability to demonstrate confident client handling skills and good time management is a must.
- a minimum of five to six years professional experience in relevant fields
- exceptional presentation, conceptual and visualising skills, whether freehand or computer aided
- proficiency in 3D Max; Photoshop; and AutoCAD preferred. Competency in Microsoft Office
- fluent in written and spoken English
- job may require travelling
- ability to work well in a team
Please visit out website to view our work: www.theasylum.com.sg
How to apply
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of the Asylum, please send a CV with expected salary and portfolio of works in PDF format - not exceeding 5MB, to: jobs(at)theasylum.com.sg