Designer Auth0Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires F.D., AR
We’re recruiting a creative Visual Designer to help own all our digital and offline marketing efforts, including all website landing pages (e.g.: https://auth0.com/retail), external sites (e.g: https://jwt.io), as well as print direct mails like link to newspaper. Our biggest challenge is understanding problems from the developer’s perspective and crafting beautiful end to end experiences that help developers focus on coding rather worrying about identity management or authentication.
You will shape Auth0’s first impression with customers and be responsible for keeping all content, marketing, and institutional sites consistent with the company’s design goals and aesthetics. As a Visual Designer, you are comfortable working across different media types, you think style exists to support ideas and you’re constantly learning new skills. You have strong opinions on design and it shows on your work. You want to see your concept go live without a lot of hand-holding.
For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio.
- Work with design and marketing leads on feature/product launches. This encompasses designing product pages, newsletters and blog pieces.
- Designing marketing oriented websites and landing pages such as: Auth0.com, Retail, Ambassador Program, PassportJS
- Work with the design director on aesthetic and structural guidelines for Auth0’s websites.
- Explore gathered data from A/B tests, and feedback from our users to find ways of reaching our target audiences and improve brand awareness of Auth0.
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar; or equivalent, full-time professional design experience
- +3 years’ experience in a marketing-specific, visual design-related field at an agency or in-house
- A stunning portfolio of visual design projects showcasing innovative and original design solutions. Friendly reminder: this is mandatory to be considered as a candidate for this role
- A solid understanding of brand and design systems, composition, and color, with a keen eye for typography and photography, and meticulous attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process. From concept to implementation
- Expert level in standard design tools
- Advanced in English & strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing for a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, animation, interaction) and a familiarity with UX and product design
Auth0 is a fast growing identity-as-a-service company headquartered in Seattle, Washington,with employees in twenty-five countries. Thousands of enterprises around the world use the Auth0 platform to implement authentication, authorization and related security functionality to speed their time to market, reduce their costs, and improve their security.Auth0 is loved by developers, and our brand image is unparalleled in the identity community. We’ve found that developer marketing is a very effective path to winning the hearts and minds of the development organization and eventually the budgets of CxOs. More than 400.000 unique users (over 4% of all professional developers) visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity security service.
We’re in the top 8K sites in the world and top 4K of the US according to Alexa. Thanks to this, most of Auth0 business is inbound and driven by our free trials and our developer funnel. Our mission is to simplify developers’ lives, and hence accelerating enterprise revenue, reducing identity security TCO, and improving security by making identity simple.