Designer AvanadeStockholm, SE
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Experience Design is a foundational part of Avanade. We aspire to create things that make people's lives better, that push conventional boundaries in tech, that is informed by people, empathises with the business model and is driven by the best software we can create. XD consultants are innovation, creation and communication thinkers.
The Visual Designer envisions visually the user's journey through a task and brings that to life. The designs are inspirational and curiously simple.
You focus on affordances, visual flow, micro interactions, cognitive models.
As a consultant, you'll work with UXers, developers, strategists and change enablers to create a visual design that is relevant to the problem. You believe in rapid prototyping, by using that latest software, like Sketch, Adobe software, and some of the many prototyping software we have available to us today. You believe there is a solution for every question and have the courage to prove it by designing it.
What you'll do
- Create inspirational visual experiences for some of Sweden's largest companies
- Lead design projects and/or workstreams
- Work with teams in different locations (near -and offshore)
- Work closely with UX and Service Designers
- Be the person that connects our clients and their ideas with our delivery teams
- Key customer advocate, interfaces with all levels across the customer organization, from end users to executive management
- Delivery of visual design, creation of design systems
- Work with tools like Axure, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD etc.
- Travel to clients: depending on your client project, you must be flexible to travel regional on a weekly basis
Who you are
- A person that wants to make a difference with strong conceptual thinking
- A couple of years of experience doing visual design and/or UX
- A problem solver and optimist with great communication skills
- Structured, able to lead design work, workshops and presentations directly towards our clients
- Love to interact with colleagues and clients and coach more junior colleagues
- Language skills: English - fluent; we prefer that you speak one of the Nordic languages - but otherwise we will expect you to learn when you start at Avanade
It's a plus if you
- Have knowledge in service design, experience design or design thinking
- Can code, or prototype in Framer, Origami, Axure, XD, Principle, Flinto
We believe XD specialises in the process of learning and is driven by the balance between business, people, design and tech. If that sounds like you, please ping us! Don't forget your portfolio, as it is mandatory in the selection process