Designer AvastPrague, Praha, CZ
Avast (www.avast.com), the leader in consumer security with over 400 million users worldwide protects people and businesses from cyber attacks around the globe. With primary offices in Prague, London and Silicon Valley, Avast employs some of the brightest new talent in the security industry.
You will become a part of our amazing Marketing web team and will create visually engaging, innovative and easy to use web pages for great mobile and desktop experiences on Avast websites. This position will collaborate with web developers, other marketing designers, UX experts, operations and content managers to optimize pages for the best experience with our website on every device. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the team transforming the way people stay safe online.
What you will do:
- Collaborate within interdisciplinary teams to discover, explore and create new experiences that involve web, email and product.
- Use your design skills and intelligence across the creative journey from research, ideation, sketching and prototyping, crafting final solutions and ongoing iteration
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of our design systems - visual brand design guidelines, patterns, assets, and prototypes to keep all experiences coherent.
- Constantly look at ways to improve end to end customer experience.
- Communicate project work to internal stakeholders.
- Work alongside web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support mobile page development.
- Designing compelling mobile device specific web pages and experiences.
What we need:
- Experience working with UX specialists, other visual designers, web developers, user researchers, engineers, sales and marketing.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your passion, thinking, approach, creativity and craft in a variety of project scenarios developing designs for websites of all types.
- Advanced-level skills using Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator
- Keen understanding of UX and human-centered design methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with developers to support an agile environment
- Able to present effectively to VD/UX peers, business owners and marketing team
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- English written and spoken and basic Czech/Slovak
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a leading global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!