Designer AvroKOLondon, England, GB
AvroKO is searching for junior and middleweight designers to join its studio in London.
Who we are
AvroKO has established a new paradigm in the industry, encompassing a multitude of disciplines and creating thoughtful, provocative architecture, brands, products, and environments. Since its launch, AvroKO has earned a reputation as one of the most innovative design firms in the field, due in large part to the group’s self-styled storytelling, integrated design process and focus on creating transformative experiences.
Our critically hailed portfolio includes restaurants, bars, hotels, retail and residential projects from New York to Hong Kong, all characterised by a unique convergence between the ideals of the past and an off-beat, forward-looking sensibility.
We are currently working in 14 countries and 25 cities worldwide from our New York, San Francisco, London and Bangkok offices.
Our ideal candidate
A self-driven, ambitious, talented and creative intermediate designer who is ready for their next big career move. A move with exciting opportunities! The role will be working in a collaborative and autonomous manner across multiple projects for world renown hospitality clients and brands.
Skills and experience:
- two-six years’ design experience with significant experience in high end, conceptually driven interior design
- demonstrated conceptual approach to design
- highly proficient with 3D modelling applications, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD
- exceptional communication and writing skills
- ability to work collaboratively and autonomously – we are a team
- experience building, nurturing and fostering client relationships
Only applicants who apply to the direct link will be considered.
*Please note due to the amount of applications we receive, we may not be able to respond to each one.