Designer Benjamin & BondYork, Pennsylvania, US
Benjamin & Bond is looking for a visual designer to join our growing innovation consultancy. Join our mission to design the next generation of healthcare experiences.
Visual designers at Benjamin & Bond are expected to do more than make beautiful arrangements of pixels. Success in this position requires a passion for, and understanding of, human nature and experiences. Healthcare presents a designer with a unique opportunity to make a tangible difference in the world—some of your designs will often be the interface between the patient and the maze of modern medicine. The perfect designer for Benjamin & Bond will not only design solutions to help people through that maze but consider ways to flatten that maze once-and-for-all.
We believe in hiring high-ceiling talent, giving it as much responsibility as it can handle, and nurturing it. Personal and professional growth is a major commitment of the company and is not only encouraged, but expected. Designers at Benjamin & Bond will have the opportunity to design across medium, and in fact, choose the appropriate medium for the challenge at hand.
Designers at Benjamin & Bond will work across consulting groups and report to the Vice President.
Visual Designers are responsible for:
- Participating in design research with the consulting staff
- Designing beautiful reports and presentations
- Designing thoughtful interfaces for technology products
- Serving as steward of the Benjamin & Bond brand
- Creating polished final deliverables across medium
- Driving the company forward through non-client work and thought leadership
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A college degree.
- A deep portfolio of work.
- At least three years of professional experience
- An expert knowledge of user interface best practices and heuristics on desktop and mobile devices.
- A desire to learn and a willingness to set explicit goals for development.
- The willingness to think critically about the healthcare industry and the world of design.
- The ability to both give and receive critique. Honesty is a hallmark of our culture.
- The ability to work quickly and iterate.
- Transportation and the ability to work from our York, Pennsylvania headquarters.
- Ability to periodically travel.
- Legal authorization to live and work in the United States.
To apply, please send your portfolio and an introduction to Chief Design Officer Justin Kunkel at mail address.