Designer Bernd GruberKitzbühel, Tyrol, AT
Shaping things together
Bernd Gruber Kitzbühel is a company on a course of growth that offers unique interior concept solutions to the living situation of discerning clients. As an employer in the Kitzbühel Alps, we set the standard between traditional craftsmanship and contemporary design. We win over our employees with the emotional competence of our team, the high quality of our projects and the opportunity to help shape the company over the long term.
For our location in Aurach near Kitzbühel, we are immediately looking for an interior designer.
In this responsible position, you will develop interior design projects in close cooperation with our senior designers. From the strategic design concept through to implementation of planning, you will develop unique and comprehensive interior solutions at the highest design and functional level for our international discerning clients.
- draw concept and design plans in AutoCAD
- support our senior designers in design and planning
- create presentation folders
- independently manage smaller projects
- review individual designs for feasibility in coordination with production and third-party trades
- completed training in interior design or architecture
- initial work experience in interior design projects preferred
- confident handling of common drawing programs, in particular, AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- strong abstraction abilities and conceptual skills
- good knowledge of English
We attach great importance to:
- social competence in dealing with our demanding customers
- high design standards in the design of high-quality total solutions for interiors
- ongoing further development working towards a senior designer
- flat hierarchical structure with a high degree of personal responsibility and development possibilities for your personal creativity
- planning office with own production
- attractive working time model
- an open and international corporate culture and a very collegial working atmosphere
- individualized career and development opportunities
We guarantee performance-based remuneration that exceeds the collective agreement. The exact amount of earnings depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
Become part of the Bernd Gruber team. We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your application including references, CV and portfolio.
Telephone: +43 (0)5356 711 01- 0