Designer BertAncoats, Manchester, England, GB
Bert is looking for a Senior Designer to join us in our head office in Manchester.
We only work with brands we believe in. Brands that add value to people's lives. Brands full of potential for creating ripples of excitement and improvement across the world.
Our team of talented and endlessly curious people are central to this; they make the most of an agency culture that encourages creative experiment, career development and personal growth. It's what has enabled us to build an agency to be proud of - and it's what gives you the opportunity to enjoy a role that's rewarding in every way.
- A highly conceptual studio with a regular flow of unique creative projects for a range of big name clients
- Our culture and colleague strategy encourages professional and personal growth; a positive work-life balance is central to everything we do
- Our values were created together, and underpin our work and culture: Lead, Share, Do
- A flexible, mature approach to hours, contracts and working patterns
- Overseas travel opportunities. Recent whole team excursions include our launch in Madrid; co-creation in Belgium with Zeb; and experiencing and documenting the Cypriot way of life for P S Lambis
- A beautifully designed HQ in Ancoats, Manchester and small-but-perfectly-formed studios in London and Madrid
- From brief through to completion, you will be confident and experienced in leading on the delivery of client projects, including the creation of world-class visual identity systems and brand campaigns
- Collaboration, team work & co-creation; you will be an inspiring, encouraging and enthusiastic team player and team leader, motivating your team to deliver outstanding results
- An avid enthusiasm for staying ahead of the latest insights, ideas and trends – assessing their relevance for Bert and our clients, and developing and sharing your own creative philosophy to influence the strategy of the agency, and our clients
- Coach, mentor and quality-control your team and their output, to ensure a consistently excellent, professional standard of work
- Pay above the industry benchmark to ensure we attract and retain the best talent
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Monthly colleague recognition and rewards