Designer BertAncoats, Manchester, England, GB
We are looking for a Midweight Designer to join us in our head office in Manchester.
We only work with brands we believe in. Brands that add value to lives. And brands with the potential to create ripples of improvement across the world.
Our team of talented and curious people are central to this. Our culture encourages creative, career and personal growth, enabling us to build an agency to be proud of and for you to build a life that rewards you in every way.
- Highly conceptual studio with a regular flow of unique, creative projects for a broad range of incredible clients
- Our culture and colleague strategy encourages professional and personal growth, a positive work life balance is central to everything we do
- Our values were created together, and underpin our work and culture: Lead, Share, Do
- A flexible, mature approach to hours, contracts and working patterns
- Overseas travel opportunities. Recent whole team excursions include our launch in Madrid; co-creation in Belgium with Zeb; and experiencing and documenting the Cypriot way of life for P S Lambis
- A beautifully designed HQ in Ancoats, Manchester and small, but perfectly formed studios in London and Madrid
- From brief through to completion, lead on the creation of world-class visual identity systems and brand campaigns
- Visualise, present and successfully ‘sell’ your creative concepts to clients and colleagues
- Collaboration, team work & co-creation; you will be an inspiring, encouraging and enthusiastic team player and team leader, motivating your team to deliver outstanding results
- Demonstrate a natural hunger and passion for visual arts and the creative industry, sourcing global trends, innovations and ideas and using them to influence the work of the agency
- Motivate, mentor and inspire junior members of the team
- Pay above the industry benchmark to ensure we attract and retain the best talent
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Monthly colleague recognition and rewards